1. Every student should carry his/her Almanac to school every day
2. Students should arrive at school 10 minutes before the start of the Home Room Period
3. In the morning, the warning bell will be rung 5 minutes before the start of Home Room period, It is a signal for all the student to go to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes, students must get ready for the assembly/period.
4. Change of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always dressed neatly. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
6. Non Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular Intervals. Hair cut should be a simple boy cut. Girls with long hair must tie it up neatly into plaits
7. No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
8. It is strictly forbidden to throw any object at anyone.
9. No child should damage/spoil the school property or the property of other children. Any such damage shall be made good by the parents. Intentional damage may lead to termination.
10. Any damage done will be made good by the student concerned, together with a heavy fine imposed on him/her for such an offence. Any one who notices something damaged should report the matter even if he or she does not know who has done it.
11. Student are not allowed to bring sharp instruments or valuables to the school.
12. No book, (other than textbooks or library books) Magazine or paper may be brought to the school without the teacher's permission.
13. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
14. Students who come to school in the care of attendants should never leave the school premises before the attendant arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go home alone should not loiter about on the way but be prompt in returning home straight. Students are warned not to buy or receive anything from anyone, on the way to home or to school.
15.Our students should observe and follow polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers whenever and wherever they meet them.
16. The school reserves for itself the right to terminate the students with unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad influence on others.
17.Exploding crackers or splashing colours during Diwali / Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or school buses is strictly forbidden. Non – compliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
18. Students should attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school
19. Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any electronic gadget to the school. Stern action (that might lead to expulsion) will be taken against students violating this rule.
20.Students must come to school in uniform only. This rule applies when they come to school for any purpose other than attending classes or even after school hours.
21. If any child does not come in proper uniform, he/she will be sent back home (with parents) after the third warning for which parents will receive a call from the school to pick their ward.
22. Low waist trousers and skirts are not allowed.