1. Any communication made by the parent / guardian should be
1. addressed to the Principal. The Name, Address, phone No. ,
Class and Section of the child should be clearly mentioned in the
2. . Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms or make telephone calls to contact or to see their children/ teachers during school hours.
3. Any change in the Residential Address, Telephone Number or other vital information should be promptly intimated in writing to the school.
4. For security reasons, leave for half day should not be asked for.
5. Children, when sick should not be sent to school to attend classes. If they fall sick on the day of assessment they may be sent to the school but if they seek permission to go back home after taking up the test, the same may be granted if the school Nurse agrees that there is a need for the same.
6. Parent's attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the student to lose respect for the teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them. It also retards the progress of the child.
7. In case of a legitimate complaint, the parents must meet the Principal at the earliest. The complaint will be personally verified.
8. Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children's progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and taking keen interest in their work. They should check the Almanac every day and note the homework and other instruction given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/ notice/ invitation has been issued
9. Proper care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the student concerned together with a fine imposed for damage
10. Students are not allowed to wear earrings/ noserings. Girls are allowed to wear only small tops/studs(pins). Girls from Class III onwards are required to make two hair plaits everyday. No student is allowed to put on nail polish / mehndi / tattoos under any circumstance in the name of marriage, Rakhi etc
11. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles e.g. expensive watches, fountain pens, cameras, calculators or jewellery to school. In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace the items out but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
12. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term or after each vacation. If they remain absent for more than one week, without information, it will be treated as 'left the school', and his/her name will be struck off the rolls
13. The ward of those parents who would avoid meeting the authorities, when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
14. Parents should not try to contact the teachers over the phone, but they can meet the teachers on prior appointment.
15.Parents may please note that taking leave during the term is not in the interest of the student. Leave can be granted to the students only on the following grounds: – In case of serious illness or death of a very near relative. – For a condolence visit, if the student is the only male member of the family, where custom so demands. – To attend the marriage of his/her own brother, sister, uncle or aunt.
16. Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over the phone.
17.No student is allowed to bring sweets, presents etc. to school to mark his / her / other's birthday or any other occasion. However if they want to celebrate, they might do so only by distributing limited number of quality chocolates
18. Parents are requested not to send any nonvegetarian food including egg preparations to school. Only nutritious, healthy food should be packed in the tiffin boxes
19. Check the haircut, nails, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
20.Make your ward converse in English even at home, which is very important for the improvement of their conversational skills and also for the atmosphere of the school.
21. Students should observe polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
22. The Name, Class & Section of the student should be clearly marked on all belongings including blazer, school bag etc.
23. School appointees should wear their respective badge everyday